Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yellow+Blue=Green


We just began the fall semester. Unlike summer, the campus became more crowded by students. They are mingling together by 2,3 or more. They look busy. Some of them are still getting ready to begin for this semester. I just hope when they are ready, the classes are not over.
I recall when I took the summer course as my first class in the U.S.A.... I want to say a lot of thing about the class. Especially, I would like talk about my aquarium. I bred five red fiches in my aquarium during that course. It was just fun to breed fishes for me at that time. Fishes didn't mean any thingings for me.

Now, I breed seven fishes in my aquarium. At this time, they represent a mascot of my interactive world. I have three yellow fishes, three blues and one green. It doesn't mean that one green is dominant nor special. When yellows and blues are mixed or interacted, it brings green. I know it is really simple. I might be in kindergarden when I got that information.

The world consists of interaction. When two or more then two things interact with each other, they lead to another thing. It could be the worst, the best or just the meaningless thing. The interaction is the foundation of the world.
ENJOY WITH MY AQUARIUM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment