Sunday, September 27, 2009

Routine2

What is about me? It was difficult to decide the main concept about me. It took a longer than making video clip. Eventually, I put my routine for the day to portray me in my movie.


Here is what I did.


1. To select some pictures that I need. (Using google image and NYU homepage)
2. To open iMove and put the picture into iMove
3. To link transitions between the pictures.(with choosing design for transition)
4. To add base musics and the effect sounds.( music and sounds that I use in the video are all from iMove)
5. To make zoom in and out in each pictures.
6. To make sure everything all right.
7. To post Youtube in my account.
8. To link to my blogger

My most favorite part is shining stats on the night sky. I use 'Glow' in the video effect menu.
It is so vivid.
I put the horse picture in the middle of video because I think running horse is like me to run around the school. It indicates me to strive to do something my best. If you want to watch better quality this video, you can find out it in my youtube account.





No comments:

Post a Comment